Sunday, March 4, 2012

Classy Pinup Look

This is a more advanced Pinup makeup look. This is my favorite look! I have spent more than ten years advancing Different techniques to master this Greasy Rockabillly look and although it is a simple look consisting of a few colors you can take this classic look to different stages...A simple everyday wearable pinup to, a classy advanced pinup makeup look including false lashes, vibrant light catching eyesahadows and bright blue based lipsticks. It can easily be worn on a special night out, an audition, an interview. You cant go wrong with this gorgeous classic<3 



I love this look so much. Its so close to my heart. I grew up listening to spanish and english 50's rockablly music. I still remember mom giving me my first tube of red lipstick. I grew up rolling my jeans and wearing a cute pair of Chuck Taylors under a cute little girl cherry dress, some bangs and cat eye shades. I remember I lived going to old classic car shows with dad. As I got older it never ended I still cant live without my red lipstick injection<3



For this look a winged eyeliner and red lipstick is essential. 


What I Have is a few silvery cool toned pistol colors on my lids and different light to dark brown shadows in the crease of my eyes. 


If you have gorgeous asian eyes without a defined crease NO WORRIES! You can EaSiLy create the illusion that you have a crease by using dark shadows to create a crease that isn't there.  Dark shadows will give you a, depth illusion while the lighter colors will make, what you desire, pop out illusion like your eyelids and cheekbones.




I think this is a wonderful look to wear out on a sexy date. The classic Pinup look will no doubt give you a sexy, sleepy, doll eyed look that will get you a huge amount of compliments and an excellent boost of confidence! Feel free to leave comments and ask me any questions your heart desires! Have a blessed day filled with wonderful compliments and bright sunny days! 
                                     From my home park to yours,
                                                     Lizzy D. @:)

No comments:

Post a Comment